Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce
Our mission is to assist our members, through partnership with businesses, all levels of organizations, and resources to sustain economic growth. Our membership works together to create an environment in which businesses can prosper.
The main function of the Chamber is to promote interest in our local business community.
The goal of the Chamber is to improve the economic well being of the community.
The Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to stimulate and promote the assets of Bainbridge to support growth and act as the voice of the business community.
How To Join
Friends of the Chamber
Bainbridge Historical Society
Jericho Arts Council
- Winterfest – (February)
- General Clinton Canoe Regatta – (May)
- Memorial Day Parade – (May)
- 4-Chamber Mixer Meeting (July)
- Bainbridge Day Event – (September)
- Bainbridge Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament – (August)
- Commitment to Community – (October)
- Small Business Saturday – (November)
- Toys for Tots – (December)
- SFCU Santa & Coloring Contest – (December)
- Holiday Parade – (December)
Chamber Project List
- RE-UNITE BAINBRIDGE
- Bainbridge Connects Newsletter
Volume 1, Issue 1
Volume 1, Issue 2
- Websites – bainbridgeny.org & visitbainbridgeny.org – Promoting businesses, organizations & community with focus on tourism.
- Bainbridge Brochure – Promoting local attractions, businesses, and community.
- 3/50 Project – Save your local economy… three stores at a time.
Membership in other organizations
- Commerce Chenango – Working toward the same goals… within a larger group.